Re: HST search meeting Tuesday

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 12:22:52 PDT

        Thanks Ariel.

        Also, I'll be putting the preliminary photometry on the Wiki today.
    I'm going to talk with Don Groom about fitting 3 colors simultaneously.
    If we both produce new k-corrections we can compare and constrast. I
    guess we haven't scheduled the next meeting, but the next search is just
    over a week away, so it should be end of this week or Monday.

    Rachel

    --
    Dr. R. A. Gibbons