Re: HST search meeting Tuesday

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:39:45 PDT

    On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 04:34:18PM -0700, Tony Spadafora wrote:
    > * based on experience of last search, should we make any changes to our
    > followup or candidate selection strategy?
    > (e.g. a question that arose here in discussing applying CMAGIC was
    > whether followup observations in different filters are better
    > staggered in time or done on the same day.).

    For the record--

    We had that discussion already, at length, many months ago before the
    search started. That resulted in the followup plan we're following
    right now.

    Although I realize it's a longstanding SCP tradition to rehash things at
    meetings after a few months have past and we've forgotten the previous
    meeting, in the interest of efficiency it would be nice if we didn't
    loose *too* much time to this issue.