HST search meeting Tuesday

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:34:18 PDT

    HST search,

    As decided last week, there will be an HST search meeting

    Tues May 11, 10:00 LBL/12:00 Vanderbilt/19:00 Sweden
    (we will need to end after an hour due to other meetings)

    Please use the SCP dial-in number: 510-486-7555
    LBL group: we'll meet in 70-191.
    (We will have an SCP exec committee meeting the previous hour and will
    switch to the HST search discussion.)

    On Friday, the LBL group met with Rob and we discussed scanning and
    some run operations issues. For Tuesday's meeting, I'd propose:

    * status of acs04-076: photometry and grism (Rachel, Vallery - do you
    want to report? anyone else?)

    * do we need additional simulations before next search (e.g. higher z?)

    * based on experience of last search, should we make any changes to our
    followup or candidate selection strategy?
    (e.g. a question that arose here in discussing applying CMAGIC was
    whether followup observations in different filters are better
    staggered in time or done on the same day.).

    -Tony