Re: Message from Adam

From: VAFadeyev@lbl.gov
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 14:17:38 PDT

    From my memory, at some point during the discussions
    that night/morning Adam showed a presentation slide
    with a bunch of patches with his redshift 1.5 SN.
    He was saying that the object was fading extremely
    fast in Z band, which is why they switched to NICMOS
    in the middle of the followup. This fast fading
    seemed to perturb him, they did not quite expect
    that. Later on Adam asked to supply him with our
    followup expirience relatively fast. His motivation
    was that there are "not that many" objects at this
    redshift. This meant to be informal and very
    preliminary. In fact, I took it to be postage stamp
    images sharing again.

    vitaliy