Message from Adam

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 13:33:56 PDT

    I got this from Adam.

    What actually was the nature of the agreement that was made re: telling
    Adam about our Followup and sending him stuff?

    -Rob

    ----- Forwarded message from adam riess <ariess@stsci.edu> -----

    Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:46:36 -0400 (EDT)
    From: adam riess <ariess@stsci.edu>
    Subject: Re: April IAUC as sent to Dan Green.
    To: ragibbons@lbl.gov
    Cc: robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu

    Rachel, Rob

       I had asked you guys to share with us how your follow-up
       looked of your HST object to add to our database of experience
       on effective follow-up and you guys
       had agreed. So, how does the grism and images look?
       Can we see some jpeg postage stamps? How is
       the S/N? Before or after max? Can you tell if it is a Ia?
       And how is the NICMOS data?

       -Adam

    ----- End forwarded message -----