April 2004 IAUC

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 20:52:24 PDT

    Hi,

        Thanks for everyone's suggestions and advise, all of which I've
    attempted to incorporate. I plan to submit this to Dan Green tomorrow
    once people have had a chance to make final comments. I have checked the
    accuracy of every number in the text and table (including coordinates
    which were recalculated using the offsets from our subtractions plus the
    host galaxy positions in the GOODS V1.0 data). I realize this is a more
    lengthy than average circular.

    Rachel