IAU circulars and such

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 09:03:52 PDT

    Hey Adam--

    We should put out an IAU circular with what we found.

    I want to propose that we put out the IAU circular for this and the July
    searches, and that you guys put it out for the May and August searches.
    (This matches with the "first refusal" rights, and is as good an
    arbitrary way to divide up who puts them out as any.)

    Does this sound reasonable to you?

    We will naturally include those you wish to have listed on the author
    list, and will run it by you for approval before submission.