These are the candidates that I asked Bahram for photo-z's before dinner time (still waiting for answers).

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 23:01:22 PDT

    Hi Bahram,
        Ok, actually I think the three candidates I sent you (see attached)
    are really the most important ones for us.

    The only other one that we might want to know about is acs04-186, for
    which you gave us a rough-and-dirty photo-z of 0.61. If this is
    anywhere near correct then we are not interested in it as a z>1.2
    candidate, so only look at this if you think there is any large doubt.

        Thanks again, --Saul

    attached mail follows:

    Hi again,
        Here are three of the candidates (from the earlier list) that might
    be good to start doing the more careful photo-z work on, if you can.
    It would be good to check that you agree with the location of the
    candidates on the images that we put on the web page for each of them:
      http://panisse.lbl.gov/hstsearch04/

        Thanks! ---and don't forget to send the photo-z page link for the
    soccer players. --Saul

    acs04-071 12:35:43.525 +62:09:32.48 (slightly updated since the
    earlier list I sent)
    acs04-181 12:36:49.2 +62:16:05.2
    acs04-188 12:36:19.7 +62:12:55.8