I just talked to Adam: our plan

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 20:57:52 PDT

    I talked to Adam for some time. He's offline now.

    The plan is that tomorrow morning betwen 9AM and 10AM EDT (which is
    8-9AM CDT or 6-7AM PDT), we need to call him and come to agreements
    about who is going to do what.

    The TOOs have to be triggered by 12 EDT / 11 CDT / 9 PDT.

    Rachel needs Saul's password or something so that she can put in these
    updated RPS2 files!

    I propose that we all step back and think for a little bit, and then
    have a phone meeting at something like midnight or 1AM PDT to discuss
    what *our* favorite candidates and plans are.