acs04-002 / acs04-191

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 14:53:02 PDT

    (We have two names for this.)

    I've attached the search and subtraction images for this candidate. The
    hole in the ref is apparent using the subtraction, and is off to the
    side from the candidate that was identified.

    I think that the candidate that was identified was a residual cosmic ray
    on top of the galaxy that we failed to clean. I'm not sure why it ended
    up on our list of good candidates.

    newimage.png
    subimage.png