Re: NOTE -- wrong magnitudes on individual images

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 10:28:11 PDT

        If the candidate was obviously good in all 4 individuals
    images, I don't see how this would change one's conclussions
    because the mag for the subtraction you see in "tiles" *is*
    correct.

        You wouldn't have thrown out a case where the magnitudes
    all agreed.

        I haven't had time to gone through all the candidates as
    you all have been. I also don't recall anyone sending e-mail
    earlier that a candidate looked good in the subtraction,
    looked clean in all 4 images, looked similar in all four
    image, but was brighter than in the sum.

        I can't imagine such a case not raising a red flag, so I
    do doubt you missed something real due to this.

        If you are referring to an effect on the comments people
    have made in the "still to be considered" catagory, then no
    worries! It'll get rechecked.