Re: I-band subtractions

From: Vitaliy Fadeyev (VAFadeyev@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 23:57:40 PDT

    Rob,

    we are checking the I-band magnitudes for the current candidate pool.
    The couple remaining ones are on tiles 7, 14, 15. Do you think we
    might get the I-band data for those tiles soon by any chance?

    Also, if you have an expectation for when the remaining un-scanned
    fields would show up, that can help us to plan the actions.

    Cheers,
    vitaliy