Re: [Fwd: Candidate 002 may just be clipped off Subaru...]

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 22:50:47 PDT

    On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 10:45:06PM -0700, Natalia Kuznetsova wrote:
    > Having a subtraction would be really nice -- we are just trying to
    > check if the candidate was there in the Subaru data or not.

    Note that the image I gave you was actually the year-ago image. There's
    also a big summed image from March, but it's not in the database yet. I
    will put that in the database at some point an dlet you know where it
    is.

    If you can get any mileage out of putting down apertures on the old and
    new images and subtacting the photometry, please try to do
    that... getting the right subtraction will probably be fairly involved,
    and will take a fair amount of time for me to put together. As such, I
    can't promise when I'll be able to do it.