Re: CRs / SNtrak / minimum energy

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Apr 04 2004 - 17:10:01 PDT

    Ok, I looked at the example for acs04d-137 in Rob's note, and I looked at
    the subtraction. From this I conclude that imview has placed the aperture
    below the the correct location, and that the source detected by the
    subtraction is due to 2 CR's which are apparent at the left edge of the
    central galaxy on 137-indiv3 and 137-indiv4. This resulted in the
    erroneous conclusion that only one CR caused the detection.

    Do you agree Rob?