Re: subaru images

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 22:17:43 PST

        Great!

        This is very close to my estimates prior to Mar 16, so
    the conditions must've been better than we were expecting.
    Mamoru did mention the seeing stayed below well 1" for us,
    if I remember right.

        This also means, since they told us the conditions were
    better during the z' observing that they are aslo quite
    deep, probably around Vega mag 25.3 (3-sigma) or 24
    (10-sig)...

    Rachel