Request for scanners & support in Berkeley

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 16:22:52 PST

    The most useful thing you can do at the moment: don't worry about it.
    Get some sleep. Be ready tomorrow when things will really start
    hapening.

    There is only *one* *field* of data that is in so far. This will not
    take long to scan. It will be far better if you are ready to go
    tomorrow than if we spend a lot of time hyperventillating today.

    I'm going to be offline for the next several hours. Expect to hear more
    from me (and probably Rachel) on Saturday morning, at which point more
    fields will have come in, the subaru sums will be done, and more things
    will be ready.