Re: ground + HST i' lightcurves

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 22:24:09 PST

    Hi Rob,

    >Find the appropriate position on the Subaru images (new and old of which
    >will be loaded into the database as I finish with them tonight),

    This suggests that you plan to do the union coadd of the Subaru i' news
    soon - correct? That would help - as the Ivanlight approach was suggested
    in part to avoid having to do the photometry by hand for all 6 Subaru news.

    As I understand it from Michael, the change between the current DB and
    "old Berkeley" DB is the replacement of net-CDF with XML - is that right?

    - Greg