missing candidates found

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 15:54:29 PST

    LOKI -- there's nothing there. I saved what looked like the nearest
    fluctuation that could be the candidate, but it wasn't found by our
    search software. I think this isn't a real event. At some point we
    should go back to the original images and see if something got
    eliminated by the CR cleaning.

    ELVIS -- this was off of the edge of the reference in the subtaraction,
    and so got missed. This won't be a problem during the search because
    the references will always be a bit bigger than the actual search
    images.