[Fwd: example]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 14:22:33 PST

    attached mail follows:

    Dear Saul

    Enclosed is an example of the information we could produce for
    SNe search. This is the redshift probability distribution for
    the host galaxy of one of the GOODS SNe we found. The spectroscopic
    redshift for this, which was measured after the photometric redshift,
    is very close to our estimate.

    Hope this is helpful.

    cheers

    Bahram

    * * *
    * Bahram Mobasher * Phone: (410) 338 4974 *
    * Space Telescope Science Institute * *
    * 3700 San Martin Drive * fax: (410) 338 5090 *
    * Baltimore MD 21218 * *
    * USA * email: mobasher@stsci.edu *
    * * *