Re: SN candidate in GOODS field

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 07:34:34 PST

    On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 04:20:39PM +0100, Ariel Goobar wrote:
    > Gerson, Rachel: do you have now I-Z for the guys that Rob/Gerson found?
    > Please, compare with figures in the webpage and let me know what you
    > think...

    I suspect we don't; we haven't loaded the I-band images into the
    database yet.

    In the next two days, Rachel and I will have candidate saving
    implemented, at which point it will be easier to keep track of what
    we've "found." I'll also talk to Rachel about getting those I-band
    images loaded in. (We do have I, yes?)