Re: candidate

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 12:13:43 PST

    On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 10:58:13AM -0800, Alex Conley wrote:
    Let's not worry about sending out beautiful individual candidates right
    now. I'm going to be asking you all to go back and scan everything
    again later this week once Rachel and I go through our next iteration of
    getting everything working. The point right now is to understand the
    scanning and the sorts of junk we're getting, not to identify all the
    right candidates.

    This is part of why I didn't yet push to implement candidate saving.
    Once I think we need to be collecting candidates, candidate saving
    *will* be implemented.

    > I second Gerson's message that sub lineup doesn't let you eliminate
    > individual images, even when you click on the actual image.

    That's bizarre, because it works for me.

    Even when I run remotely the version installed at Berkeley.

    What happens when you click on one of the individual images? You're in
    lineup. You've got 10 images. Click in the middle of one of them.
    What happens?