Installing deeplib for the search

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 09:17:46 PST

    It's not ready to go yet, but it's getting close. (I've managed to
    install it a few places myself, but am still getting it cleaned up.)

    However, if you want to get the prerequisites in place, go to this page:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/deepsearch/scp/deepsoft/deeplib/

    for installation instructions.

    In a day or so I will release a version of deeplib to be used with the
    search. There WILL be more relases before the search happens, but those
    should be a simple download-recompile-reinstall process once you've
    gotten it working the first time.

    I will get the thing installed in Berkeley, so this message may only
    apply to Ariel's group, unless some of you want to try to install it on
    your home machines.

    Ariel, could you forward this to Rahmon if he's not on the mailing list?
    (Did I spell his name right?)