Re: Vallery's analysis of grism spectra (fwd)

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 13:43:38 PST

    Hi Valerie, Rachel,
      I've just reduced the Subaru spectrum of SuF02-012. The spectrum
    and the error spectrum are available from

    http://www.sc.eso.org/~clidman/#L2742

    The Subaru data has higher S/N that the FORS2 spectrum and it goes
    more into the blue. It would be interesting to see how it compares
    with the VLT and HST spectra of this SN.

    Cheers, Chris.