Vallery's analysis of grism spectra

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 18:35:05 PST

    HST search,

    Please see Vallery's note on HST search web page:

    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/observing/schedule2003/hstc12/hstsearch/

    summarizing his analysis of the HST ACS/Grism spectra from both our two
    from last fall (SuF02-12 and SuF02-60) and Riess's 2002fw.

    As Vallery points out, there is a discrepancy with Adam's spectrum,
    especially on the red end. Please send comments to Vallery and cc to
    this mail list - hstsearch@lbl.gov.

    There's been a flurry of communication (with Riess and HST) regarding
    the search dates. The first search won't be in early Jan (whew!) but
    is still being worked out. We should have a meeting before the holiday
    break - I'd propose next Tues 12/16. (In the mean time, please
    continue to send e-mail of any developments to this mail list.)

    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160