Re: lightcurve simulations

From: Vallery Stanishev (vall@physto.se)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 04:57:13 PST

    Dear All,

    We had some network problems here and it seems that I've just managed to
    send an empty message. Sorry.

    Here in Stockholm we are trying to run Monte Carlo simulations to see
    how accurately we can get the light curve parameters. We internd to
    randomize the simulated fluxes according to the expected S/N estimated
    by Rachel. Rachel, could you pease send us a table with the S/Ns you
    estimate for given redshift and magnitude in Z and NICMOS bands? Thanks.

    Vallery