Re: lightcurve simulations - 24 Oct meeting

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 14:18:25 PDT

    On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:08:34PM -0700, Tony Spadafora wrote:
    > In his paper, Adam says "within 6 to 18 hrs after a repeat visit of the
    > CDFS or HDFN, each GOODS epoch was differenced with the preceding epoch..."

    Sounds good. So long as we make sure we can get the data on that
    timescale, by two days after that we should be able to make a decision.
    I'll just pull all-nighters on the days when we have subtractions to do,
    so that we can be scanning the next morning. (Or, if they're spaced
    over days, I'll just cope as necessary.)