next HST search meeting - Oct 13?

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 15:09:14 PDT

    HST search group,

    I know it's short notice, but are people available for a meeting

    Mon Oct 13, 8:30 am LBL/10:30 VU/5:30pm Sweden

    I thought between Rob/Ariel/Saul there are conflicts with other days of
    the week at this time, so Monday may be the best bet. But please let me
    know if another day is prefered.

    Agenda:
    Saul can report on any discussions with Adam this past weekend
    Rachel is preparing a note on orbit/filter followup plan. (She will
    post a note on the web page in advance of the meeting.)

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316