*** Revised NIC2 SNRs - Ignore Previous ***

From: Rachel G. (gibbo@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 19:55:16 PDT

    Hi all,

            I've done a more careful job now to get the
    SNRs to what we need (see new attachment). I also include
    orbits totals for the different scenarios for convenience.

            Meanwhile, the ACS ETC is still not working from the
    outside, however, Donald McLean at STScI has kindly offered
    to run a few for me on their development server.

    More soon,

    Rachel