Re: Spectral paper

From: Gabriele Garavini (garavini@in2p3.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 08:58:13 PST

    Hi Chris,

    I've implemented all your comments in the new version of the evolution
    paper (see attached files). A detailed answer to all you points is in the
    Note_p2.txt attache file.

    I've also worked on some more issues that I list hereafter:

    1) I've added a table with all the measurements on the high-z
                    guys.
    2) I've checked all the plots and noticed that some of the
                    dates were not consistent with table 1, now they are.
                    I've also checked the statistics in table 4 and they did
                    not change because of that problem.
    3) I changed the title in: "Search for spectral evolution with
                    redshift in Type Ia supernovae."
    4) The bibliography is now according to the standard of A&A

    All the changes I've done are in bold in the tex file.
    I think we should be close to converging.

    Thanks again for you help.
    Cheers
    Gabriele