Re: Evolution paper

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 15:05:12 PST

    Rob,

    evolution@panisse.lbl.gov is not a mail list - it just puts a copy in
    the archive
    http://supernova.lbl.gov/collab/archive/evolution/

    For papers, we have only the full deepnews e-mail list. Otherwise,
    it's just ad hoc lists by the author.

    For this paper, Eric might check out the above archive and the relevant
    material from Gabriele and Gaston on the Stockholm page:
    http://www.physto.se/%7Esnova/private/internal.html

    Eric - if you have something new on this, please send it to
    deepnews@lbl.gov or for a smaller list, to Gabriele + scpexec.

    -Tony