Re: Eq. width paper - new draft

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 15:42:39 PDT

    Hi Tony,
      Agreed. We will postpone the conference call until everyone has a
    chance to read the draft and comment.

      I will go to Paranal on Sunday for six days. Although I can
    participate in conference calls when I am on Paranal, there is a risk
    that I have to leave conference calls for short periods of time. I'll be
    back in Santiago on the 19th.

    Cheers, Chris.