paper drafts on TWiki

From: Kyle S Dawson (KDawson@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 17:20:50 PDT

    Hello All,
    Today was the deadline we had suggested for drafts of papers to be posted to the TWiki for discussion at the SCP collaboration meeting. I have posted papers from Tomoki, Rahman, and Kyle to the TWiki for review. They can be found at the bottom of the page here:

    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/PlansForPapers08

    In addition, Xiaosheng expects to have his draft ready by Monday. I will post it then and send a second reminder to this mailing list. Please have a look at all of the drafts and have comments and suggestions ready for discussion at the collaboration meeting. We have time set aside specifically for each of these papers and look forward to fruitful discussions that will lead to quick publication!

    -Kyle