paper drafts on TWiki

From: Kyle S Dawson (KDawson@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 15:22:22 PDT

Hello All,
I want to remind you to read the drafts that are posted on the Twiki. They are sure to shorten you long, overseas flights! I also posted a draft of Xiaosheng's strong lensing analysis. It can be found with the other papers at the bottom of the page here:

http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/PlansForPapers08

-Kyle