Key Approaches to Dark Energy

From: Pilar Ruiz-Lapuente (pilar@am.ub.es)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 11:42:02 PDT

     Dear SCP collaborators,

     This message is to give you an update on the conference
     Key Approaches to Dark Energy and to encourage you to participate
     giving a talk or review.
     Please have a look at the programme at http://www.am.ub.es/~bcnde
     We would like to see you at the conference and to hear the latest on
     your work.
     I am available today at the phone: 34-93-4039235 for answering questions
     and welcome suggestions.

     Looking forward seeing you this summer! Pilar

     PS: Titles and abstracts of talks to be sent to bcnde@am.ub.es