Re: snmin

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 12:58:37 PDT

    On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 12:54:45PM -0700, Don Groom wrote:
    > PS And a reminder: templates, kcorr's, and other things with an observed
    > or rest frame time axis go from -50 to 300 days, or 331 elements in such
    > arrays. If you want to change this, allow yourself a couple of weeks.

    Don't change this. Don't ever change this. Anybody who's written tools
    that produce input files for snmin02 will suddenly have those tools
    broken, and it may not be obvious. Since kcorrs just have the date
    hardcoded, but not in the first column, it's not transparent what the
    format is. We've figured it out, but if there is more than one version
    of the code in the wild with different formats, we're screwed
    forevermore.