SCP Summer Collaboration meetings

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 18 2005 - 14:50:11 PDT

    SCP collaborators:

    There will be two SCP meetings at Berkeley this summer. (We couldn't
    find a single time that worked for everyone and so will have two
    smaller meetings with different focuses. )

    The first meeting will be FRI-SAT JUNE 3-4 This will allow the those
    attending the SNAP meeting, Jun 6-8, to attend both in one trip. The
    Stockholm group will be attending (7 people in all!), as will Chris and
    Reynald. The topics to be discussed include analyses of SCP data sets
    (other than the Subaru 2002 data, which will be the focus of the second
    meeting) as well as plans for ongoing and future projects.

    The second meeting will be THURS-SAT JULY 7-9. The Tokyo group will be
    attending and well as other collaborators. The main topic will be the
    analysis of the Subaru data but there will be discussion of other SCP
    analyses as well.

    For both meetings, we will have video or audio teleconferencing
    available for those who want to participate remotely . Please let me
    know if you'll be attending the meeting(s) or want to teleconference.
    Please contact Karen Hope (KSHope@lbl.gov) for help with hotel or other
    travel arrangements.

    The agenda and other relevant items about the meetings will be
    available on the TWiki pages on:
    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

    (If you haven't used this before, log on as TWikiGuest (password
    scp50a).  Register your own userid,  exit your browser completely, then
    log in to the TWiki using your userid. If you have forgotten your
    password, please e-mail Vladimir Eberman (VVEberman@lbl.gov).)

    People are asked to PREPARE WRITTEN ANALYSIS NOTES before the meeting
    as was done last year - this worked very well and helped make the
    meeting more productive. Please post your notes (or a link to your
    notes) on the TWIKI.

    Looking forward to seeing you again here in Berkeley!
    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160