Re: A further look at the Subaru SNe

From: Gerson Goldhaber (g_goldhaber@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 12:03:11 PST

    Hi All,
       I have added the following to the Berkeley TWiki.
    For 4 of the highest known z SNe we have 2 to 3 independent versions. I
    have placed the comparisons of these on the TWiki. Nameley
    SuF02-007 ,012 ,026 ,071 . The different versions correspond to the
    order in which they appear on Naoki's list. I give a comparison table
    for the uncorrected U-band magnitudes.
    I have also fitted the combined i' and z' data. One example is shown on
    the TWiki.
    -- cheers Gerson
    Gerson Goldhaber
    LBNL MS 50R2008