SCP Teleconference Sat Nov 6

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 18:18:05 PDT

    SCP collaborators,

    There will be an SCP collaboration teleconference meeting:
    Sat Nov 6, 11:45 pm LBL (1:45 PM Vanderbilt, 4:45 PM Chile, 7:45 PM
    UK, 8:45 PM Europe)

    The meeting will cover updates on analysis topics since the July
    collaboration meeting. The date and time where chosen to follow right
    after the SNAP collaboration meeting so people could attend both.

    LBL location: INPA room.

    *Preliminary* Agenda
    LBL time
    11:45 (20'+5') Unblinding of high-z CMAGIC analysis (Alex C.)
    12:10 (10'+5') New k-correction tool (Rollin)
    12:25 (10'+5') Status of reanalysis of 2001 SNe (Rahman)
    12:40 (10'+5') Albinoni Keck/WFPC2/NICMOS analysis (Vitaliy)
    12:55 (10'+5') Reanalysis of Subaru photometry and lightcurve fits
    (Gerson, input from Naoki).
    13:10 (10'+5') Photometry of 1999 low-z SNe (Marek)
    13:25 (10’) Break
    13:35 (10'+5') 2004 ACS Search SNe (Rachel)
    13:50 (10'+5') ACS grism data (Vallery)
    14:05 (10'+5') Rates analysis of GOODS searches (Natalia)
    14:20 (10'+5') Reanalysis of literature ACS SNe (Ariel)
    14:35 Adjourn

    Speakers listed: please confirm with me that you will participate.
    If others would like to give a report, please let me know.

    TWIKI
    We have setup a TWiki at LBL and collaborators are invited to use it
    for posting slides and information about the meeting.
    To get started, please go to
    http://supernova.lbl.gov:8080/twiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
    and login as TWikiGuest (pswd scp50a)
    then register your userid (see sidebar at left), exit your browser
    completely, then login in again using your userid.

    The meeting agenda is available on the main TWiki page. Talks are
    linked to specific "webs" on the TWiki that are designated for the
    various analyses. Speakers are asked to post their slides (attachments)
    there along with any other information you'd like.
    If you already are using a different web page for your analysis, we can
    link to that. If you would like to create another web on the TWiki for
    another analysis, please let me know.

    LUNCH
    Lunch will be coordinated with SNAP. If you'd like a box lunch, please
    sign up at the SNAP meeting registration table by Friday (even if you
    are not participating in the SNAP meeting). Box lunches will be
    available by 11:30. Please take your lunch in time so that we can start
    the meeting promptly at 11:45

    DIAL-IN
    Teleconference information:
    Local Call: 510-486-5008
    Call toll free: 1-877-252-5250
    Internal Users: 5008
    Then press 1 and enter 2316# and follow the instructions.
    (international numbers available on the TWiki)

    Regards,
    -Tony