New IDL license file

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 19:00:40 PDT

    Hello all,

       I just updated the IDL license file served from Berkeley to IDL6.1.
    If you use IDL off of our license file, which I know that at least some
    of you do, you will need to get a copy of the new license file.
    Assuming you have an account in Berkeley, the new file can be
    found at /home/users/rsi/license/license.dat. To install the new
    license on your computer, run the rsilicense application.

    Alex