Comments due Monday on I-band paper, other SCP papers

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:39:22 PDT

    Dear SCP collaborators,

    Over the coming weeks, we are proceeding with drafts of three (!) SCP
    papers and ask if you could please review them and send comments with
    the following deadlines:

    1) First, as announced on July 21, comments are due on Serena's
    revised draft of the I-band paper on MONDAY AUG 23.
    Please find the current draft at
    http://www.physto.se/~snova/internal/papers/iband/
    and send comments to serena@lpnhep.in2p3.fr and cc: to the archive
    iband@panisse.lbl.gov.

    2) Chris's VLT spectroscopy paper: Chris has made a revised version
    addressing the referee's comments (which were mostly minor). Please
    send him (clidman@eso.org) any final corrections by MONDAY AUG 30. He
    plans to submit it shortly thereafter. See draft at:
    http://www.sc.eso.org/%7Eclidman/

    3) Alex Conley's CMAGIC analysis: As discussed at the collaboration
    meeting, Alex is ready to remove the "blinding". Please see his draft
    paper ( http://panisse.lbl.gov/%7Eaconley/cmag/index.html) and send
    him any comments on the analysis procedure, cuts, etc. Once the
    blinding is removed, the results are final with no further changes to
    the analysis.
    Comments are due to AJConley@lbl.gov by TUESDAY SEPT 7.

    You can find all relevant links (e.g. mail archives) and status updates
    for these and other drafts at http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/papers/

    Regards,
    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160