Ground Lightcurves (was Re: Gabriele's paper)

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 13:47:44 PDT

    (cc: to deepnews since this is of general interest.)

    On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 04:32:02PM -0400, Chris Lidman wrote:
    > - Rob is currently updating the light curve fits for all the T02 SNe Ia
    > and some of the S01 SNe Ia. I suggest you contact him to get the latest
    > fits. This will enable you to get accurate dates for each spectrum and
    > to shrink the horizontal error bars in Fig. 5. Indeed, I believe that
    > you should use the light curve dates whenever possible.

    If you tell me which ones are most important, I can get those done
    first.

    Anybody who wants to evesdrop on my lightcurve processing can scroll to
    the bottom of the *front* SCP TWiki page and click on the "GroundLtcvs"
    link. The SCP Twiki is at:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/scp-twiki

    If you don't have an account on the TWiki, you can make one by following
    the instructions for getting an account here:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/deepsearch/scp/acs2004/index.html