Third SCP paper to review

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 13:17:48 PST

    SCP collaborators,

    Make that THREE papers to review!

    In addition to the two papers in my e-mail of yesterday, Gaston's paper
    "A new set of spectral indicators for type Ia supernovae" is now ready
    for collaboration review. A preliminary version was presented at the
    collaboration meeting last June and since then, Gaston has done much
    work on this with help from Chris (coordinator) and Peter.

    Please see latestest version (v7) on
    http://www.physto.se/~snova/internal/papers/eq_width/eq_width.html
    and
    e-mail archive of past comment on
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/eqwidths/

    At the risk of overloading people, we ask if people could review this
    and send comments to Gaston <gaston@physto.se> (and CC to
    eqwidths@panisse.lbl.gov for the archive) by MONDAY JAN 5.

    Happy reading and happy holidays!

    -Tony

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160