Two SCP papers for review

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 15:39:53 PST

    SCP collaborators,

    Everyone is busy at this time of year, but we would ask if you could
    find time to review two SCP drafts which we'd like to submit in a
    timely manner. These have been prepared by the graduate students in
    the Stockholm group and it is important for them (for completing their
    degrees) that the papers be submitted soon.

    Latest drafts and e-mail archives can be found on
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/papers/
    or go directly to the stockholm page:
    http://www.physto.se/~snova/private/internal.html

    1. Gabriele's 99aa paper: After extensive review, (coordinated by
    Isobel) this is now in FINAL form and is ready for a final proof-read
    for typos. Please read this draft and send Gabriele <gabri@physto.se>
    any corrections NO LATER THAN SUNDAY DEC 21. The hope is that he will
    submit it early next week.

    2. Serena has prepared a NEW paper on "Restframe I-band Hubble diagram
      Type Ia supernovae". This has been reviewed by Rob and Chris and is
    ready for general collaboration review. Please send Serena
    <serena@physto.se> comments NO LATER THAN MONDAY JAN 5. However, if
    you could quickly read this for content and send Serena comments by
    Wed Dec 23, she would very much appreciate it and will work on revising
    it over the break. (The next version will have a complete author
    list.)

    As you can see on the web page, there are a few other papers right
    behind these in the queue, but they are still under internal initial
    review. We'll send e-mail when they're ready for everyone to read.

    Happy reading and happy holidays!

    -Tony
    (on behalf of the SCP executive committee).

    Tony Spadafora ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division Tel: (510) 495-2316
    Lawrence Berkeley National Lab FAX: (510) 486-6738
    1 Cyclotron Road BLDG 50R5032
    Berkeley, CA 94720-8160