final ref. obs. with Suprime-Cam taken

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 08:55:35 PDT

    Hello,

    We took final ref. images of 2003 fall SNe
    with Suprime-Cam, I believe, successfully.

    Though we lost about 1.5hour by high humidity again,
    the seeing was reasonable (0.45-1.0arcsec depending
    on mostly the elevation).

    We took the following i'-band exposures tonight.

    SXDS_center 7500sec 0.45-0.90arcsec
    SXDS_west 7800sec 0.45-1.0arcsec
    SXDS_north 3000sec 0.5-0.6 arcsec
    SXDS_east 2600sec 0.7 arcsec

    When we combine the previous images,
    "effective exposure time" becomes probably
    2.5 hours for 0.6-0.7 arcsec seeing,
    which are probably deep enough for the
    final ref.

    (nominal exposure time