99aa paper ready for collaboration review

From: Tony Spadafora (alspadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 11:31:36 PDT

    SCP collaborators,

    Gabriele's paper "Direct spectroscopic analysis of SN1999aa" is now
    ready for collaboration review. The latest version is available at http://www.physto.se/~snova/private/internal.html
    (NOTE: be sure to get the 99aa paper - not the 99ac draft which is in
    an earlier stage.)

    Please send comments by FRIDAY OCT 24 (i.e. 2 week review period) to
    Gabriele at <gabri@physto.se> and cc: to 99aa@panisse.lbl.gov which is
    archived at http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/99aa/

    This paper has gone through extensive internal review at one point or
    another by a small group including Isobel (coordinator) , Andy, Lifan,
    Peter, Chris, Dan, et al., and they have recommended that it is now
    ready for full collaboration review. (Many thanks to them on behalf of
    the rest of the collaboration!)

    Notes:
    The authorlist is tentative. A revised one is being worked out by the
    SCP executive committee following the SCP policy and spring 99 search
    agreement. Also, the acknowlegement section is to be written.

    Gabriele notes that "Peter and Lifan would prefer to avoid to show the
    with and without telluric line comparison in fig 5 and 21 while I think
    it is honest to show it since it is a source of uncertainties in our
    conclusions that can not be overcome and denying it would probably raise
    more question than showing it. So I would wait for the comments of all
    the collaboration to decide what
    to do about it."

    -Tony

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316