[Fwd: Hubble Space Telescope Cycle 13 Call for Proposals]

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 20:00:18 PDT

    attached mail follows:

    Hubble Space Telescope Cycle 13 Call for Proposals

    Release Date: October 7, 2003

    Proposal Deadline: January 23, 2004

    NASA and The Space Telescope Science Institute
    (STScI) are pleased to announce the Cycle 13
    Call for Proposals for Hubble Space Telescope
    (HST) Observations and funding for Archival
    Research and Theoretical Research programs.
    Participation in this program is open to all
    categories of organizations, both domestic
    and foreign, including educational institutions,
    profit and nonprofit organizations, NASA
    Centers, and other Government agencies.

    This solicitation for proposals will be open
    through January 23, 2004 8:00pm EST.The
    Astronomer's Proposal Tools (APT), which is
    required for Phase I Proposal Submission
    will be made available/released for Cycle 13
    Phase I use on December 3, 2003. Results of
    the selection will be announced in early
    April 2004.

    All programmatic and technical information,
    as well as specific guidelines for proposal
    preparation, are available electronically
    from the STScI World-Wide Web site at the
    Announcement Web Page with URL:

    http://www.stsci.edu/hst/proposing/docs/cycle13announce

    Questions can be addressed to the STScI Help Desk
    (email: help@stsci.edu; phone: 410-338-1082).