Preliminary Agenda for Stockholm SCP meeting

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 12:56:02 PDT

    SCP colleagues:

    Attached is a preliminary agenda for the collaboration meeting to be
    held in Stockholm, Jun 16-18.

    See the following web page for information on the meeting:
    http://www.physto.se/~snova/private/scpmeet2003/

    **** There is a list of attendee on the web page. If you're coming but
    not listed - please send your dates to me and Serena
    <serena@physto.se>, who is maintaining the web page.

    In planning this with the SCP exec committee, our goal was to allow time
    for meaningful discussion of the important questions for the SCP. The
    idea is to have only brief talks to update the collaboration on the
    highlights of topics, not thorough reports. (Please save detailed slides
    as backup material for discussion or, even more useful, prepare a
    written memo as a number of collaborators have done recently.)

    On the Agenda, sessions are in CAPS with convenors in (). For additions
    or other changes, please contact the relevant convenor who can reoganize
    their sessions as they would like. (or send comments to me and I will
    collect and relay them).

    -Tony

    --
    Tony Spadafora                                ALSpadafora@lbl.gov
    Physics Division                              Tel: (510) 495-2316