Submitted HST paper draft online

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 07:36:56 PDT

    Anybody who wants to see the HST paper as submitted can go to:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/scp/hst/

    Note that it's not in the pretty two-column format used in previous
    drafts, and that all the figures and tables are at the very end of the
    paper. This is how ApJ wants it, and I've put the draft up exactly as
    it was submitted. Once it's accepted, I'll make a preprint format
    that's two-column and has the figures in the flow of the text (and in
    the right order).

    Read this over. At this point, the paper's been submitted, so it's not
    fair to make serious or major changes while the referee's looking at it.
    However, if you find something that's just stupid or wrong, please let
    me know. (E.g. Greg found a place where I had h and should have had h^2
    -- that kind of thing should be fixed with the next draft, even if the
    referee doesn't catch it.) Also, if something is horribly unclear,
    please let me know.

    I'll let everybody know when I hear from the referee; I doubt it will be
    before the collaboration meeting, but you never know.