HST New Draft: Submission Candidate

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 22:39:02 PDT

    Based on the comments I have received, I've produced a new draft. That
    can be found at:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/scp/hst/#drafts

    This is the 2003-May-04 draft, and is titled as Submission Candidate 1.
    If you don't see that on the title, you aren't looking at the latest
    version.

    Tony: can you please forward this message to the non-deepnews people
    who need to get it?