Re: HST paper - high-redshift stretch-luminosity relation

From: Alex Kim (agkim@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 09:16:06 PDT

    Greg,

    Interesting plots. Is there a reason that you didn't include the Riess
    low-z supernovae in the plot?

    To satisfy my own curiosity, could you make an ideogram of the magnitude
    residuals after extinction and stretch correction for the low-z and
    high-z supernovae separately? I would like to see the shape of the
    distributions, and compare the luminosity functions of low and high-z SNe.

    Alex